Adjustable pallet racking is the most popular and universal system for storing palletised items. MGL designes this type of racking to optimize the storage of loads on the EPAL-EUR pallets (800×1200 mm) and industrial pallets (1200×1200 mm).
Wide range of construction components and variety of accessories make the racking adjustable to almost any type of load. Adjustable pallet racks enable direct and easy access to any loading unit. That is why they are perfect for warehouses with many indexes.
Basic dimensions of typical pallet racking configurations
|Upright frame height||2 000 – 12 000 mm|
|Compartment width||1 200 – 3 900 mm|
|Upright frame/compartment depth||600 – 1 500 mm|
|Beam height adjustments||Beams are adjustable in increments of 50 mm|
|Surface treatment||Powder coating finish or hot-dip galvanizing|
- Racking configurations of the dimensions indicated above hold Certificate issued by TUV (to learn more, click here: link).
- Our individual approach to each project enables to provide racking configurations of parameters other than those indicated above.
Application of pallet racks
Adjustable pallet rack system can be set up in two configurations:
Wide aisle pallet racking – wide aisle solutions (approx. 3,2 – 3,6 m) enable a full turn of a forklift truck. They allow loads to be handled freely by all kinds of material handling equipment.
Narrow aisle pallet racking – narrow aisle solutions (approx. 1,6 m) mean making maximum use of the available space. In the narrow aisles loads can be manipulated with turret trucks and can move on the induction loop or guide tracks.
Advantages of pallet racks
- Direct and single access to each loading unit – easy access to each pallet makes loading and unloading procedure faster and provides total control over stock.
- Complexity – diversity of construction elements and wide range of accessories make the system fully adaptable to both weight and size of the items.
- Elasticity – simple desing of the construction allows a warehouse to be quickly transformed. Our solution includes the possibility to add new modules, convert the installed ones and modify storage levels.
- High return on investment – simplicity of the pallet racks guarantees low maintenance costs.
Advantages of MGL
- Response time for an offer request: 48 hours
- Lead time: 5-6 weeks
- Place of production: Poland
- Our cantilever racks are designed, produced and assembled according to the EU Regulations. See: About Us